Our Ambassadors are a highly visible prestigious group of volunteers who give their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber, its members, and the community. Our Ambassadors are passionate about the Chamber and their involvement not only benefits our organization, but their participation within the committee helps their own business exposure as well.
The primary mission is the retention of existing Clay Chamber Members, enlistment of new members, and goodwill representation of the Chamber at a variety of functions.
The Ambassadors will achieve the mission statement by attending Chamber functions and serve as the meeters and greeters at Chamber events such as the Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, and other Chamber Events.
What are Ambassadors?
Ambassadors are an essential front line representative of the Clay Chamber of Commerce at public and Chamber sponsored events and help to ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. The program is ideal for individuals who have a desire to become more active in the local business environment, want to raise awareness of their business/company or organization, and want to be more involved to give back to the community.
Ambassadors serve a one-year commitment. This opportunity allows them to be seen as a community leader, both individually and as a representative of their business/company.
Rewards of serving as an Ambassador:
• Networking opportunities to establish and maintain valuable business contacts
• Recognition as an engaged community leader, individually and for the business/organization you represent
• Recognition at events and Chamber publications
• Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity
• Opportunity to make a contribution to the Clay County area and to your chamber
• Opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at events and activities that define and set a course for the future of the Clay County Area
Clay County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
Ace Hardware Ribbon Cutting
Clay Chamber President Jon Cantrell with Darrin Riley, Edward Jones Financial Advisor