Our most successful members are active members. We are here to promote and support you every step of the way, we are here to guide you in getting involved to get the most out of your membership.
We offer a variety membership options. For more information, please visit our membership opportunities.
Improve Business Climate
- Develop relationships with policy decision-makers and help craft a pro-business agenda.
- Develop key talent, building our talent pipeline, and give back to our community.
- Access to influencers and community leaders that will advocate for the businesses in our community.
- Attract quality employees.
- Tap into networks of peer professionals.
- Learn from subject-matter experts and have strategic conversations around common business issues.
- Grow, become more profitable, and build a stronger and more resilient business.
- Increase marketing exposure, sales, and generate new leads.
- Expand business relationships and establish credibility in the industry and the community.
- Local chambers are the No. 1 place people go to when searching for information on a community.
Invest In Community
- Protect our community assets.
- Contribute to collective impact and support organizations that make a difference.
- Address our county’s challenges and economic development.
- Shape the future of education in our community by working with the leaders in business, government, and education.
If consumers know that a small business is a member of its local chamber, the business enjoys:
- A 73% increase in consumer awareness
- A 68% increase in its local reputation
- An 80% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future
Convene & Grow. Visibility Makes the Difference.
Successful business people recognize the need for reaching their audience. That’s why our advertising and event programs are robust and diverse to meet every need and budget. Events occur throughout the year to ensure even our most seasonal businesses have their chance to shine.
- Chamber Website Banners
- Chamber Website Ads
- Weekly Email Blasts
- Monthly Newsletter
- Social Media Advertising and Boosted Posts
- Annual Directory
- Advetorial support and press mentions
- Event Advertising
- Cooperative Advertising (multi-member special opportunities)
- Direct Mail
- Data Base Permissions
Events and Outreach
- Annual Spectacular
- State of the County
- Golf Tournament
- Scholarship Luncheon
- Military Appreciation
- Teacher Appreciation Expo
- Family Expo
- Monthly Councils
- Leadership Clay
- After Hours Networking
- Clay Connect - Tech Conference
- Career Fair
- Clay Day
- Chamber Council events
- Speaker Series